Conference - Archives 2.0: Saving the Past, Anticipating the Future
Be part of our international conference on the challenges and opportunities around the acquisition and management of visual archives by cultural institutions.
The conference takes place here at the National Media Museum from Tuesday 25 - Wednesday 26 November, with a preliminary session on Monday 24 November at the University of Leeds.
Book your conference pass
The deadline for booking your conference pass is 14 November. Early booking is strongly advised to avoid disappointment and to guarantee a place in your chosen sessions.
To buy a 2 day pass, visit our secure booking site and select either day. You will then have the option to buy a full pass at £115 / £55.
||1 day pass
||2 day pass
|Standard rate (early booking rate ended on 30 Sept)
|Delegates dinner* (Tuesday 25 November)
|Preliminary session (Monday 24 November)
All conference passes include:
*You cannot book online for the delegates dinner. Once we've received your conference booking, we'll send you a dinner menu and booking information.
Payment options and booking confirmation
You can book online using most credit and debit cards (except American Express), however, if you would like to pay by bank transfer, please get in touch with the conference team. We cannot accept payment by cheque.
After you've booked your conference pass, we'll contact you to confirm:
- The delegates dinner menu for Tuesday 25 November and how to book your place. The deadline for booking is 21 November.
- Which sessions you would like to attend on Wednesday 26 November.
- Whether you have any dietary or access requirements.
- A recommended list of hotels in Bradford.
Cancellations are subject to a cancellation fee.
- If you cancel more than 30 days before the conference, we will refund the cost of your ticket minus a £25 cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 30 days of the conference, you will not receive a refund.
If you want to cancel your booking, please contact the conference team.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with the conference team:
Tel: +44 (0)1274 203378