The Pictureville Bar is open daily from 10:00 till late.
We're open to everyone, whether you're visiting our cinemas or not. Pop in and enjoy a drink and bite to eat before a film, or meet with friends for an evening catch-up.
- We offer tasty sharing platters – with cheese, Mediterranean and vegetarian options available, they're great for grabbing a bite with friends and family. Single plates of bread, olives and oils are available too.
- If you've got a sweet tooth, you'll love our delicious organic cakes from Honeyrose Bakery, and award-winning ice creams from Jude’s Ice Cream.
- Why not have a great glass of wine to go with your food? Our staff are trained by Bibendum to help you make a decision and we’re happy to let you try before you buy.
- Our There’s A Beer For That service can help you to choose a beer to pair with your snacks. Pick up a Beer Style Guide in the bar and start discovering your new favourite flavours!
- The Pictureville Bar also serves a range of teas and fair-trade coffees, along with classic cinema snacks.
Other essential info
- The Pictureville Bar is suitable for access users.
- We take part in the Challenge 25 scheme – if you're lucky enough to look under 25, you'll be asked to prove that you're 18 when you buy alcohol.
- If you'd prefer to bring your own food, we have a designated picnic area on the ground floor.
- If you have any comments, praise or complaints, please contact us on 01274 203347.