The Ugly Animal Roadshow
***Win Simon Watt’s new book***
For a chance to win a signed copy of Simon Watt’s brand new book The Ugly Animals - We Can’t all be Pandas, book your tickets for The Ugly Animal Roadshow or Dissections Uncut anytime between Friday 5 September and Wednesday 10 September.
Join writer, scientist and TV presenter Simon Watt for a fun family comedy show with a conservation twist. Simon is president for life of the Ugly Animal Preservation Society. He joins us to tell you all about the strange but vital creatures recently crowned the world’s ugliest endangered species. Can you learn to love a fat purple frog with a nose like a pig? Or a bright blue slug whose bum drops off when it’s scared? Come along and vote for your favourite ugly animal.
Suitable for ages 7+
Simon is signing his book
Simon will also be signing copies of his new book, Ugly Animals – We Can’t all be Pandas between 14:00 and 15:00 on Saturday 13 September. The book aims to shine a light on some of the many ignored and unloved wonders of the animal kingdom. Their hideousness hides their incredible biology and means that we may not have noticed that they need our help. Copies of the book will be available to buy.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Bookings made via the web/phone/in person at Box Office between the Friday 5 September and the Wednesday 10 September will be automatically be entered into the prize draw.
- One entry per ticket purchase - the winner will be selected at random.
- UK residents only.
- Employees of the Science Museum Group and their families are not eligible to take part.
- The winner will be contacted via email. If a winner cannot be contacted an alternate winner may be selected.
- The winner will be announced on the National Media Museum’s Facebook and Twitter pages.
- The prize will be delivered within 20 days of the winner being confirmed.
- The promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
- The promoter shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the prize draw.